1. Name the Academy Award-winning actress who guest starred as Carlotta, a witch who wanted Sam to marry her nerdy son.
2. Why was actress Kasey Rogers told to wear a black wig when she was first cast as Louise Tate?
3. What top-billed star of a 1970s Norman Lear sitcom once played a guest role on Bewitched?
4. What real-life musical duo was chosen by Serena to sing her new song at the Cosmos Cotillion?
5. Darrin thinks it's Terry Warbell, the pretty daughter of a client, who wants a kiss from him. But who is she really?
6. What famed European landmark was supposedly the result of a faulty spell by Esmeralda?
7. In 17th century Plymouth, what innocent act almost gets Darrin convicted of practicing witchcraft?
8. Which actor from the series later starred in a fantasy sitcom called Down to Earth?
9. What was the name of Samantha's childhood nanny, as played by Hermione Baddeley in a 1967 episode?
10. What was Serena's pet name for Larry Tate?
11. Before the name "Samantha" was chosen, what was the character's name in the original pilot script?
12. Name the prolific classic TV actor who played Samantha's obstetrician, Dr. Anton.
13. What's the name of the private detective who discovers that Samantha is a witch?
14. What goes wrong when Aunt Clara babysits Jonathan Tate?
15. Name the 1966 movie in which George Tobias and Alice Pearce play a married couple similar to the Kravitzes.
Post your answers in the "Comments" section if you like. In case you're bothered or bewildered by any questions, I'll provide the complete answer key on Monday (unless someone beats me to it).